Interested in a positive change?
By admin | on August 27th, 2014
Scottish Disability Equality Forum
Who they are?
SDEF is a membership organisation which works to promote independent living, removing barriers to inequality for those affected by disability in Scotland and effect real change to the lives of disabled people.
What they do?
SDEF engage with disabled people in Scotland and those who seek to bring positive change in the lives of those affected by disability. We achieve this through:
- Access Assessments
- Partnership Meetings
- Training and practical support
- UNCRPD Project
- Access Panel Sustainability Project
- Equality Internship Programme
- Information sharing
- Online information and dissemination
- Policy and equality assessments for public and private bodies
Phone: 01259 272064